General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General terms and conditions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts you have with us as a provider (7kmh Deutschland GmbH) via the website www.7kmh-store.de close. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions, if any, will be denied.
(2) Consumers within the meaning of the following Regulations shall be any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are largely attributable neither to his professional activity nor to his own professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal person who, when entering into a legal activity, acts in the exercise of his or her own professional or professional activity.
2.The Treaty is in force
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) By setting the respective product on our website, we are already submitting to you a binding offer for the conclusion of a contract under the conditions set out in the product description.
(3) The contract shall be concluded through the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods to be purchased are stored in the "shopping cart". The corresponding button in the navigation bar allows you to call the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling the "Cashier" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be displayed again on the order overview page.
To the extent that you use an instant number system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Immediately) as a payment method, you will either be led to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be forwarded to the website of the instant number system provider.
If the transfer to the respective instantaneous number system takes place, choose the appropriate selection or Enter your data before. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop to the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the possibility to review, modify all information here (also via the "back" function of the internet browser). cancel the purchase.
By sending the order via the "buy" button, you declare the acceptance of the offer legally binding, thereby creating the contract.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the e-mails are technically secure and, in particular, that SPAM filters do not prevent them from being received.
Special arrangements for the types of payment offered
(1) Payment by invoice via Klarna Germany
In cooperation with Klarna http://www.louisvuittonoutlet.com/ (b) we offer you the purchase of the invoice as payment option. The payment deadline shall be 14 days from the invoice date. The invoice is issued on dispatch of the goods and sent either by e-mail or together with the goods. Payment is made to Klarna. Please note that Klarna invoice is only available to consumers. The full Terms and Conditions of Purchase can be found here https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms//de/invoice? fee=0,00).
Klarna examines and evaluates your data data and maintains an exchange of data with other companies and business information companies if justified. Your personal details will be in accordance with the applicable
Reservation of title
(1) You may exercise a right of retention only in the case of claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following additional rules apply:
(a) We reserve ownership of the goods until the full settlement of all claims arising out of the current business relationship. Before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, a pledge or security transfer shall not be permitted.
(b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you will already assign to us all receivables corresponding to the amount of the invoice you will receive from the resale, we accept the assignment. They shall continue to be authorised to recover the claim. However, unless you meet your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
(c) When the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire joint ownership of the new item in proportion to the carrying amount of the reserved goods in relation to the other processed goods at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the collateral due to us at your request to the extent that the realisable value of our collateral exceeds the claim to be hedged by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
(1) There are statutory liability rights.
(2) As a consumer, you will be asked to immediately verify the completeness, obvious defects and transport damage of the goods upon delivery and to inform us and the freight forwarder of any objections as soon as possible. Failure to comply with this will not affect your statutory warranty claims.
(3) In so far as you are an entrepreneur, different from the above guarantee schemes shall apply:
(a) Only our own information and the product description of the manufacturer shall be deemed to be the agreed nature of the matter, but not other advertising, public advertisements and statements of the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we provide warranty by rectification or delivery at our discretion. Should the defect be rectified, you may request a reduction or withdraw from the contract of your choice. The rectification of defects shall be deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless the nature of the matter or the defect or other circumstances, in particular, give rise to a different outcome. In the case of repair, we shall not have to bear the increased costs arising from the transfer of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
(c) The guarantee period shall be one year from delivery of the goods. The time limit shall not apply:
damages caused to us by injury to life, body or health and other damage caused intentionally or grossly negligently;
-in so far as we have concealed the defect under false pretenses or taken a guarantee as to the nature of the matter;
in the case of items which have been used for a building in accordance with their usual use and which have caused it to be defective;
-in the case of legal redress claims you have against us in connection with defective rights.
Law choice, place of fulfilment, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. This choice of law applies to consumers only insofar as it does not deprive them of the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the State of the habitual residence of the consumer (principle of affordability).
(2) The place of performance of all services arising out of business relations with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our place of business insofar as you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal person governed by public law or a special property governed by public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, or if the residence or usual residence is not known at the time of the appeal. The right to appeal to the Court of First Instance in any other legal jurisdiction shall remain unaffected.
(3) The provisions of UN purchasing law are expressly not applicable.
1. Identity of seller
7kmh Deutschland GmbH
Stress analysis 4c
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at: https://ec.europa.eu/odr (https://ec.europa.eu/odr).
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities for correction are made in accordance with the rules "Delivery of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
Three. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. The full text of the contract is not saved by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or stored electronically via the browser's printing function. Once the order has been received by us, the order data, the statutory information in the case of distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent again by e-mail to you.
Four. Essential characteristics of the goods or service
The main characteristics of the product and/or service are found in the respective offer.
Five. Prices and payment methods
5.1. The prices indicated in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They shall include all price components, including any taxes incurred.
5.2. The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be accessed on our website or in the respective offer via a button designated accordingly, are listed separately during the order process and are to be carried by you additionally, unless the delivery is free of charge.
5.3. Costs incurred in the transfer of funds (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions) should be borne by you in cases where delivery takes place in an EU Member State but payment has been made outside the European Union.
5.4. The payment methods available to you are listed on our website or in the respective offer under a button designated accordingly.
5.5. Unless otherwise specified for each type of payment, payment entitlements under the contract concluded shall be due immediately for payment.
6.1. The delivery terms, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found on our website or in the respective offer under a button designated accordingly.
6.2. To the extent that you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during dispatch will only pass on to you when the goods are handed over, whether insured or unsecured. This does not apply if you have contracted a transport company not designated by the operator or another person designated to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, the delivery and dispatch takes place at your risk.
7. Statutory Liability for Defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "Guarantee" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These General Terms and Conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Merchant Association, which specialise in IT law, and are constantly checked for legal compliance. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. For more information, please visit: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service (https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service).